Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Support This Site

Share |

Home > Cambridgeshire > Gamlingay

Lost Pubs In Gamlingay, Cambridgeshire

Name Year Closed Information
Blue Ball
Bull Dutter End.
Castle Mill Street.

Chequers Inn

1930s Mill Street.

Crooked Billet

  Fullers Hill.


  Dolphins Way. Publican in 1916 was Tom Homan.




1990 Dennis Green.

Green Man

1989 The Cinques.

Hardwicke Arms

2000s 1 Church Street.
Live & Let Live The Heath.
Ram Potton Road.

Rose & Crown


Royal Oak

  Church Street. Publican in 1916 was John Beman.

Spotted Cow

  Green End.


  Railway Station. Publican in 1916 was Mrs Florence Redmond.

Swan & Grapes

  Honey Hill.

Thatched House


Three Horseshoes

  Mill Street.

Two Brewers

c.1964 2 Potton Road.



White Horse

  The Cinques. Publican in 1916 was George Frost.

White Swan

  Mill Street.

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Gamlingay? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or