Home

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Brewery Shares


Share |





 

Home > Cambridgeshire > Newmarket

Lost Pubs In Newmarket, Cambridgeshire

Name Date Closed Information  

Black Bear

  High Street. Publican in 1916 was Philip Spurling.  

Black Horse

  High Street. Publican in 1916 was Joseph Woollard.  

Bushell Inn

  Drapery Row. Publican in 1916 was William Johnson.  

Crown

2010 28 High Street. Now used as a tea shop.  

Horse & Groom

19th c. High Street.  

Mount

  68 Mill Hill.  

Prohibition

1989 Rookery Precinct. Closed following a fire.  

Royal Coronation Hotel

  13 Station Approach.  

Star

  75 High Street.  

Victory

  St Marys Square.  

Wellington

1931 Wellington Street. Previously known as The Fox & Goose and The New Wellington.  

Wheatsheaf

  Regent Street. Now demolished and replaced by housing.  

Woolpack

  Drapery Row. Publican in 1916 was Frederick Filby.  

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Newmarket? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or