Main Index

  » Search This Site

  » Submit Pub

  » Contact Us

  » Support This Site

Share |

Home > Huntingdonshire > Huntingdon

Lost Pubs In Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire

Name Year Closed Information


Situated on the riverbank at Hartford.


1990s St Germain St. Demolished to make way for supermarket. Last landlord was Raymond Tatman.


  Adjacent to St Marys church. Now demolished.

Coach & Horses

1992 54 Ermine Street. Now a bed & breakfast establishment. Publican in 1914 was William Brattle.  



Duke Of Cumberland

  13 High Street. Publican in 1914 was Charles Thompson.  


2008 Market Hill. 16th century pub. Now reopened!!

Fountain Inn

  Market Hill. 18th century inn. Publican in 1812 was J Butt, in 1843 J Cartwright.

General Peel

1960s Mill Common. 

Golden Lion

  St Germain St. 

Huntingdon Arms

  High Street.

Queens Head

  44 High Street.

Railway Inn

  Brampton Road. Publican in 1914 was Arthur Brattle.

Rose & Crown

  76 Ermine Street. Publican in 1914 was George Quince.

Royal Oak

  58 High Street.

Spread Eagle

  56 High Street.


  High Street. Now demolished.


  George Street. 

White Hart

  134 High Street.

White Horse

  70 Ermine Street. 

Do you have any anecdotes, historical information or photographs of closed or lost pubs in Huntingdon? Become a contributor and submit them here.
Like this site? Recommend us via the social networking share button on the left hand side of the page, or follow us on or